NORTE-02-0853-FEDER-180019 - PT
PROJECT DESIGNATION: IMAEAL - Increase in the production capacity of a precision metalworking unit and incorporation of new productive valences
PROJECT CODE: NORTE-02-0853-FEDER-180019
MAIN OBJECTIVE: Strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs
INTERVENTION REGION: NORTH
BENEFICIARY ENTITY: IMAEAL-industria metalúrgica de acessórios, electricidade e automóvel, lda
ACTION: Inovação produtiva (Aviso 13/SI/2021)
ORGANISM: IAPMEI - Agência para a Competitividade e Inovação, I.P.
APPROVAL DATE: 14-06-2022
INVESTMENT START DATE: 01-06-2021
DATE OF THE CONCLUSION: 31-05-2023
TOTAL ELIGIBLE COST: 531.200,00
- From the European Union (non-refundable): 132.800,00€
- Secured loan (CAPITALIZAR +): 132.800,00
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
Increase in the production capacity of an existing unit, through process innovation and production of small series for customers with greater added value, with greater precision, shorter setup times and reduced context costs.
REALIZATION OF INVESTMENT TO DATE:
IMAEAL's investment period runs from June 2021 to May 2023, according to the planned schedule, which is reflected in the image below:
OBJECTIVES, ACTIVITIES AND EXPECTED/ACHIEVED RESULTS
The investment aims to create a new production line, implying the adaptation of industrial facilities to create a specific area for the new automated and interoperable line in response to sequential and automated tasks.
The objective of this investment is also to computerize processes, namely in terms of design and dimensioning of components, with the implementation of technical design software and an internal network so that all tasks can be controlled by computer.
Overall, with this project, IMAEAL will see its production capacity significantly increased, but not at the expense of a proportional increase in the number of machines. This increase will be obtained through the incorporation of equipment that is much more advanced than the currently existing ones, with production capabilities in 4 and 5 axes and which allows the replacement of second operations
The objectives associated with the investment include:
- Incorporate a new fully automated and interoperable line to respond to new types of more demanding customers with greater added value
- Possess additive production capacity for small, technically more complex series and maintaining competitiveness
- Incorporate the component galvanizing operation into the production process
- Provide technical design services for components to be produced
- Achieve a turnover of EUR 1.5 million in 2025
- Prepare the company for international challenges and reach an internationalization level of at least 35 p.p. in 2025
- Increase, by 2025, the GPV by at least 25p.p. against 2019 and 50p.p. against 2020
- Increase the qualification level of production
According to clause Four of the incentive agreement, the company intends to achieve the following results:
- Indicator I1 - Gross Value Added - VAB (post-project values): 981,680.05 Euros;
- Indicator I2 - Creation of Qualified Employment - CEQ (post-project values): 4 Jobs;
- Indicator I3 -Turnover - VN (post-project values): 1,540,632.63 Euros.